Virtually everyone has their own website, but the lead generation strategies are key to your success. The difficulty lies in getting your website seen by others. With the internet estimated 20 billion webpages, how do you rise above obscurity and become well-known and even famous in your niche?
The answer lies in search engine optimization. SEO can be defined as the process of driving traffic to your website organically (unpaid) from the search engines. In order to get the search engine bots to notice your site and include it in the results pages, you’ll need to work on these three components:
1. Making sure your content is relevant to the keyword phrases being searched
2. Optimizing your website with keywords and linking structures with anchor tags
3. Building powerful inbound links to your website from others in your niche.
- comment on other blogs resulting in comments back to your blog
- forums – engage in conversations, share links to topic-related conversations
If you want massive exposure for your website, you need it to rank on the first page of Google for several different keyword phrases. Statistics show 90% of internet users do not browse beyond the first page of results, so don’t settle for anything less.
Why is Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Important? The internet has revolutionized how we live our daily lives. Many marketers are struggling to get their site noticed. Websites are continuously popping up everywhere, every day.
Through lead generation strategies, your goal is to get your website past the millions of other websites and be noticed by your targeted audience. SEO is vital and opens up a much greater chance of being ranked on page one. By landing on-page, you will generate more visitors to your website and further increase your opportunity for higher rankings in the search engines.
Lead Generation Strategies To Increase Your Chances Of Page One Ranking
- If you are new to internet marketing or on a tight budget, organic traffic is the route to take. Websites are evaluated by search engines, using what they call “spiders”. This is the reason search engine optimization is vital in your article writing. “Spiders” scan the websites and collect information, the information is then passed on to the search engine. The information collected will result in the rankings your site will receive.
- Depending on your marketing budget, pay-per-click-advertisements utilizing the Google Adwords system is a means of capturing the coveted page one spot. Pay-per-click has given Google around 5 billion dollars in terms of revenue per year. The coveted spots will be awarded to the highest bidders, their sites appearing first when the search is being done. (This can become costly, so be sure you have an adequate budget if you choose this route.)
The sites that will usually appear first in rankings are liked by both people and the search engines. Through proper SEO, your goal is not only to generate occasional traffic but to rank well enough to keep the influx of traffic returning. With your lead generation strategies in full force, the leads will begin to flow, leading you to the next phase of leads management.
If you want the #1 attraction marketing system to help propel your business, simply click the image below!